Monday, July 9, 2018

Robin the Boy Wonder

Here's my Mighty Protectors write-up for Robin. His stats & abilities are modeled on the character's portrayal in the New Teen Titans comic, issues #1-#16, published circa 1980. The New Teen Titans was co-created by Marv Wolfman and George Perez.

Here is the google sheet showing Robin's Utility Belt, as well as PDFs of the MP sheets for Robin and his Batcycle.


7/12/16 -- I revised Robin's Abilities: I made his Vehicle part of the Titan's Tower base, saving him 10 CPs; I lowered his Experience Levels from 30 to 20 CPs, saving another 10 CPs; I changed his Heightened Defense to Physical only, saving 7 CPs, and I gave him Luck +1 for +2.5 CPs. He now totals 200 CPs, like all of the other New Teen Titans!
Robin's MP Character Sheet
"Batcycle"


Robin is a trademark of DC Comics. This write-up is by B.K. Adams. Mighty Protectors is a trademark of Monkey House Games.

No comments:

Post a Comment