Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Teen Titans Skyjet

Here's my Mighty Protectors vehicle write-up of the Teen Titans Skyjet.  There wasn't much information available about this vehicle so I just, uh, winged it when designing it's size and features. I made it so it fits into a 1024 system space hangar on the top floor of Titan Tower.

NOTES:
7-14-18: I learned that it has an auto-pilot, so I've added a limited Robot Brain, and updated the sheet  as appropriate.
7-15-18: I wasn't satisfied with what I had done, and I had gained more knowledge about this vehicle, so I have again revised and updated the Skyjet.
7-17-18: Revised Skyjet once again.

Skyjet Vehicle Sheet Image

Teen Titans is a trademark of DC Comics. This write-up is by B.K. Adams. Mighty Protectors is a trademark of Monkey House Games.

No comments:

Post a Comment