Friday, May 4, 2018

Alpha Flight

Here's my Mighty Protectors take on the members of Alpha Flight, a Canadian superhero group that debuted in the late 1970's. Their stats & abilities are based upon the 'classic' period of Alpha Flight, issues #1 to #28. The members of Alpha Flight include: Aurora, Guardian, MarrinaNorthstar, PuckShaman, Snowbird, Sasquatch, and Sasquatch's human form Walter Langowski. Here's a link to Shaman's Arsenal of Spells.

Alpha Flight Pic

Aurora

Guardian

Northstar

Shaman

Snowbird

Sasquatch

Sasquatch Human Form

Puck MP Character Sheet

Marrina MP Character Sheet


These characters and pictures are copyright by Marvel Entertainment Group and are used here for commentary purposes under the Fair Use Act.

2 comments:

  1. Damn was making the Alpha Flight write ups and you beat me to them. Where is Puck and Marrina, I know you have the original team from x-men but would be cool to have your take on them.I did make the classic Byrne and Claremont x-men all at 150cp. I try keep it at 150cp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mike. I'll try to write-up Puck and Marrrina in the next few days.

    ReplyDelete