If you want to use the Falcon Heavy rocket as part of a Mighty Protectors adventure, you're in luck because I've translated it's stats into the vehicle rules for you!
A few notes about the write-up:
- The three main rocket engines are all linked, activating at the same time.
- The Power Blast systems are supposed to be the rocket exhaust of each engine. I made them integral, which is a bit clunky, but it works. Each system is linked to an engine and only work while the engine is active.
- The "Robot Brain" is just a way of letting the vehicle land and/or maneuver itself.
- In order to get close to its real-world top speed, I had to extend the Flight chart to 60 CPs.
- I simulated the maneuvering thruster (B2) as Flight that uses the vehicle's overall Power as fuel, although at the steep rate of 1 PR per 1 Round.
Falcon Heavy Sheet (PDF)