Monday, July 9, 2018

Raven

Here's my Mighty Protectors write-up for Raven. Her stats & abilities are modeled on the character's portrayal in the New Teen Titans comic, issues #1-#16, published circa 1980. The New Teen Titans was co-created by Marv Wolfman and George Perez.

Here's the google sheet showing Raven's Arsenal of Spells, as well as PDFs of the MP sheets for Raven and Raven's Soul-Self.

In writing-up Raven, I went through several iterations as I tried to nail-down how best to simulate her soul-self while still spending as few CPs as possible. I tried Astral Projection but found it did not work quite right and made the overall character very CP intensive. I tried a modified version of Companion, but that too was insufficient. Ultimately, I decided that the Ability that worked best is Duplication, albeit with a couple of modifiers.


Raven's Character Sheet

Raven's Soul-Self Character Sheet (Updated: 7/10/16)
5 Minute Time Limit
Temple of Azarath

Raven is a trademark of DC Comics. This write-up is by B.K. Adams. Mighty Protectors is a trademark of Monkey House Games.

3 comments:

  1. Are you gonna make the Titan's Tower?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Like I said on Google Plus my PC is not letting me reply to blogger comments.

      Delete