Dr. Octopus first appeared in Amazing Spider-Man #3, published July 10th, 1963. He was created by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko.
Doc Ock Origin 1
Doc Ock Origin 2
1. The reason I chose to use Telekinesis to simulate the tentacle arms is because I didn't want to give Doc Ock Heightened Strength, making him much more difficult to knock-out. Spider-Man actually knocks Ock out with one punch in issue #3.
2. The Shield ability simulates his tentacles shielding him from damage.3. The second number shown on the Leaping line of the MP sheet is from my house rule on leaping. The first number shown uses the official MP rules.
4. This write-up reflects Doc Ock's Silver and Bronze Age abilities.
5. I've borrowed Robot Brain from the MP Vehicle rules in order to simulate how the tentacles are semi-intelligent.
6. The Repulsion Blast represents Doc Ock's ability to spin his tentacle arms like a giant fan, blowing everything away in an area effect -- very Silver Age ability!
7. If the tentacle harness takes enough damage to break it, roll a d8 to randomly determine which Ability breaks.
Dr. Octopus is a trademark of Marvel Comics. Mighty Protectors is a trademark of Monkey House Games. This write-up is by B.K. Adams.