Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Doc Savage

Here's my MP write-up of Doc Savage. His arsenal of gadgets and weapons is shown here.

Doc's MP Sheet (Image)
Notes:
1. Paralysis Ray models his "nerve pinch" ability, which must be used against the target's neck, and cannot be done while in combat.
2. I did not give him a base or vehicles, but he has both in the stories. His vehicles have included: auto-gyro, roadster, submarine, and long-distance airplane.
3. I also did not give him Companion to simulate his team mates, most of which are probably in the 75-100 CP range.

3 comments:

  1. Great job. Having read about 60 or 70 Doc Savage novels, I give this a thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Still want to come down from Dallas and play a session this year. Are you going to North Texas RPG Con? Jeff says he is, but I don't see his game on the schedule yet.

      Delete